Sunday, May 6, 2007

Going Ultra-Light.

Earlier lastweek I went by LeBaron's to pick-up a new rod, my "light action" rod broke a few weeks ago on a quick fishing trip, when I accidently slipped backwards on a stream slope. SNAP!!! Needless to say, when I got home, I wasn't exactly happy to see my favorite rod, with the end of it & 2 rod guides missing ;) Anyhow, I purchased a new Shimano Convergence (ultra-light version) 2-piece rod, it feels great, and is ultra sensitive !! It goes well with my Shimano Sedona 1500 FB, that was on my older panfish rig. Lastly, I also purchased a higher-geared Shimano Sedona 2500 FB for larger bass, pike, carp & trout, it will go well with my new pike rod that I bought last winter, I should be able to cast 30-40 ft. now with it.

No comments:

Copyright John Garland 2005-2007. All Rights Are Reserved.